Changing up my quotes on facebook, so here are my old ones once more.
accomplishing loving and being loved are more important than the gender you wish to love or be loved by. - Jasmine Y. P.
Life happens, it's more fun to be there when it happens than to hear about it after the fact. -me
"Straight men are naturally slower while gay men are a lot like women, therefore smarter." -Nick S.
A house is not a home without a family. Families are made of more than blood.
I would totally do that.
This -is- me you're talking to
When it comes to love, we're all in the dark -Kinsey
God grant me the strength to accept the things I can't change. -RDJ, 'Broken' -The Futurist
Last Night was an A1, tip-top, clubbing, jam fair. It was a sandwich of fun, on ecstasy bread, wrapped up in a big bag like disco fudge. It doesn't get much better than that. I just wish that I could control these *fucking mood swings!* -Tyres "Spaced"
I disagree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it -Voltaire
'I hate this song! This is a stupid song'
-'Shut up and sing'
- irl convo between me and Za
I can hear the sounds of violins
Long before it begins (it begins)
Make me thrill as only you know how (you know how)
Sway me smooth, sway me now (give me more) -Sway
There was no helmet on those nights, no speed limit, and no cooling it down on the curves. the momentary freedom of the park was like one unlucky drink that shoves a wavering alcoholic off the wagon. -H.S. Thompson
Nationalized health care: because one day, seriously, it is actually going to be lupus.- Warren Ellis
I am Energy and I am Indestructible - Albert Einstein
Happiness is having a large, loving, caring, close-knit family in another city - George Burns
My own belief is that there is hardly anyone whose sexual life, if it were broadcast, would not fill the world at large with surprise and horror. - W. Somerset Maugham
Jasmine P.
January 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment