Huh. I haven't done much of anything recently. I've spent a whole mess of time watching TV and movies.
I do quite like where I'm staying atm. Josh, my housemate is pretty damn awesome. And the Netflix on the 360 is pretty sweet. I'm still a fai bit off of being 1 and 1 on the movie to day thing, but I'm working on it. I'm up to 156 right now.
Really. I have nothing to say. I need to do something interesting so I have something to write about.
Oh well, time t play more majhong while watching 30 Rock. :)
I do quite like where I'm staying atm. Josh, my housemate is pretty damn awesome. And the Netflix on the 360 is pretty sweet. I'm still a fai bit off of being 1 and 1 on the movie to day thing, but I'm working on it. I'm up to 156 right now.
Really. I have nothing to say. I need to do something interesting so I have something to write about.
Oh well, time t play more majhong while watching 30 Rock. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment