March 22, 2009

He Plays For the Other Team

Good Morning you lucky movie goers. I wil lnow be cross posting a story I wrote all the way back in 2004. I know what you're thinking, "'04 wasn't that terribly long ago" True, it was only a sad five years ago that I wrote this, but I have grown as a writer and as a person, and the jumps in age as a kid are that much mroe sustantial than the jumps in age as an adult. I mean, the brunt of our growth is done before we're twenty. Hell, for most people height is accomplished by about 18, 19. Guys are a bit different, but for the most part 20 is where everything ends, so my intelligence and writing skill have increased substantially since 2004 when this was written.

For a little bit of backbone for the creation of this story and the characters here we go. I spent a whole mess of time during 9th grade reading yaoi and I spent the following summer riding to the Books-A-Million or Barnes & Noble on the other side of Reston. Other time that summer was spent being a pissy depressed kid, and writing. Sometime during ninth grade I started reading fanfiction and after a while I wrote some fanfiction, most notably are three things. One Hellsing story, based off the anime more so than the manga, of Seras' last night as a human. (I hope that's on my external...) I'd written a Gravitation song-fic that was a suicide song written by Shuichi and sung by Ryuichi at Shuichi and Yuuki's joint funeral. Not the best thing written. My final fanfic that I can remember cursing the internet with was one about Inuyasha where Kagome decides that she needs to live in the present instead of the past and tells Inuyasha she's not spending her summer in the Feudal Era, but instead in the present day. Inuyasha is of course angered by this and jumps through the well, gets stuck in the present day, and has to live out his summer with her. At some point they were going to have sex, I seriously can't remember when. Back in the Feudal era Sango and Miroku were gettin' it on at a hot spring alone, they left Shippou with Kaede.

After writing these stories, I decided I was tired of playing with someone else's characters. I was like 'I don't need all this background exposition to write smut' so I sat down and wrote one called' Lessons from My Mother' about this girl who's snooping through her mother's drawers and finds her vibrator and a milieu of other sex toys. Her mother comes home to gfind her snooping and proceedes to sexually punish her daughter. I had another story about twin brothers who arbitrailly go at it.

All that, those 5 stories and whatever else I never let see the light of day were all preperation for this story, this epic story about a guy who gives his self sexual amnesia to please his mother. At 15 I never thought about how big of a topic it was until I seriously got into writing it, and never finished it. It's a story that I think is important, and could work out. It needs to be re-written to pieces, but here are the first two chapters. Chapters 3 and 4 will be on their own just because chapter 4 is as long as it is. It's sad really, I stopped writing this just when the story was getting good and into it's drama and actually addressing everything that is hinted at.

Well, that was supposed to be shorter than it is, but it happens. I hope this doesn't make your eyes bleed too terribly.

-------------------

HE PLAYS FOR THE OTHER TEAM
DAISUKE ICHIGO

:Summary: The trials and tribulation of two college students as hey find out more about their true selves. Ronnie, the younger girlie-boy and Brian the older tan skinned mystery, together they learn a lot about themselves. (I suck as summaries, please don't hate?)


ROOMMATES



His tan skin. His smooth creamy tan skin underneath me, moving with me. I look into his emerald eyes as he looks up at me. His arms around my neck pulling me down into a warm kiss. Me moans my name "Ronnie, Ronnie, harder, push it harder. Deeper, make me come hard." I comply, he moans into my neck as I work to make us come. Speeding up I call his name, "Brian!"

Ronnie wakes up with a small muffled scream as he rolls over to look at his bed side clock. 1:47am shines back at him, bright red numbers in an otherwise dark room. "Shit," looking across the room he notices his roommate isn't there. "Good, at least if I was talking in my sleep, he wasn't here to hear me." Flopping back into bed Ronnie tries to banish the dream from his head as he falls back to sleep. As he slowly starts snoring, he this he hears the high squeal of their dorm door opening and then closing, no light shining in.



Ronnie wakes up the next morning, his body curled tightly into a ball, held close to warm body. Opening his eyes, he sees firm tan skin and feels the weight of an arm around him. Moving his head ever so slightly, he sees the innocent, sleeping face of the man he longed for in his dreams.

What the hell? Why is Brian over here? Aww shit, he must ave been drunk whenever he came in last night. Sighing before slowly shifting, Ronnie tries to get out of bed without waking the older man, and fails. Brian opens an unfocused emerald eye and brings the hand he had around Ronnie to his face to rub sleepily at his eye.

"Son of a bitch," he groans, opening both eyes and focusing his vision on the bare chested body in front of him. Hmm, what's wrong with this body? He thinks groggily following the muscle line up the neck to the face where he sees shock and mild fright on his roommates' face. Trying to focus on the face above him, Brian feels his stomach heave twice, painfully, before he rolls over and empties his stomach on the edge of the rug and onto the hardwood paneling under the bed. When his stomach is empty of all it had he dry heaves a few times before rolling back onto the bed, eyes unfocused as he looks up to the long haired figure above him. Smiling weakly he moans, "You were right Juliana," he moans with a small laugh, "I can't hold my liquor." Falling asleep, Brian moves to the warmth he thinks to be his sister and his breathing evens out, softly.

Ronnie carefully untangles himself from Brains painful grip as he looks at his clock. 8.52am glares at him, fighting to be seen in the bright sunlight behind the window. Having successfully untangled himself this time, without waking Brian, Ronnie leans over the bed to see what Brian hit as he puked. Crinkling his nose form the smell, Ronnie slowly crawls toward the foot of the bed to find a shirt and to get a mop. Dammit, why the hell did Brian have to puke all over my backpack? I swear, I'm gonna make him by me a new one, I don't have the money to get a new one my self. Cursing his roommates weak stomach, Ronnie goes to the fairly large common room and presses his thumb against a green pad on the wall next to a door across the room. The door opens, sliding up and he gets the mop and water bucket out so he can clean the mess.

Returning to his room, Ronnie gets to work, blessing whoever was watching over him that today was a Saturday, so he didn't have any classes to go to. Out loud he said, "You're lucky today's a Saturday, or your ass would have been dumped on the floor in this mess." Sighing as he thought about how he'd never do that, Ronnie returned the cleaning supplies before going to the communal bathroom used by the other three dorms in their block to was up before returning to his room, refreshed in body and spirit.

Back in his room, Ronnie saw Brian sitting up still in his bed, his short spiky brown hair sticking out in all directions. "Morning, Sunshine."

"Bah. Why the hell am I in your bed, and what's that god awful smell?" Brian asked one of his hands resting limply in his lap, the other holding his head as if the pain would split it apart as he looked around the room confused.

"You came in last night drunk as a fish," Ronnie said, digging through one of his drawers looking for a clan shirt. "Woke up about 45 minutes ago and up chucked to beat the band all over my backpack, which you are replacing, the rug, and some of the floor under my bed,." Settling an orange shirt that said 'It's a dog-eat-dog world out there and I plan on being full' He then pulled on the black jeans he's been wearing the day before and his sneakers on while sitting on Brian's bed. "I have no idea why you came to my bed, but I am royally pissed that you fucked up my bag. I'm going out to get you some antacids, so you don't do that again, and pain killers, because from experience, your head should be falling apart about now. Stay there, I'll be back in ten." Walking to the door, Ronnie made a right and pressed is thumb over another green sensor pad that opened a door to a short corridor.

Pressing to door to the elevator, Ronnie wondered just how long he'd be able to keep up his charade about not being in love with his roommate hae had been ecstatic when he saw Brian in his bed, with him, wondering if he'd gone there on purpose. Seeing the doors open, he said good morning to the two other boys in the elevator before stepping in, trying not to think about how much he liked having Brian's warmth next to him.



Brian sat up sluggishly, his arms feeling like lead weights, his head throbbing, and his stomach starting to wretch painfully again at the rancid smell reaching his nose. Hearing to door open, he looked up and saw Ronnie toweling his hair, walking back to their room in nothing but his boxers.

"Morning, Sunshine," Ronnie said after a small look of surprise crossed his face seeing his roommate up already.

Glaring at his roommate he growled, "Bah. Why the hell am I in your bed, and what's that god awful smell?" he asked turning his head as if that would help him find the culprit, and to stop, looking at his younger roommates exposed glistening flesh.

Letting the towel rest on his neck, Ronnie replied as he dug through his dresser for something, "You came in last night drunk as a fish. Woke up about 45 minutes ago and up chucked to beat the band all over my backpack, which you are replacing, the rug, and some of the floor under my bed." Brian looked at the bright shirt Ronnie put on thinking first about how it hurt is eyes, and then how good he looked in it. He watched as his roommate continued to get dressed as he spoke. "I have no idea why you came to my bed, but I am royally pissed that you fucked up my bag. I'm going out to get you some antacids, so you don't do that again, and pain killers because your head should be falling apart about now. Stay there, I'll be back in ten."

Brian watched as his roommate walked to the room, his eyes focused on the sexy ass that was half hiddeom vom view because of the jeans. Falling back on the bed dizzy, Brian rested one hand over his eyes as if to block out the morning sun as he dozed, wondering why the room suddenly felt to hot, rousing slightly when he heard Ronnie's voice rumbling to his ears from behind him, his hand gently passing through his hair as if to tame the wild spikes. He tried to focus on the words his roommate said, but the sounds eluded him as he leaned back heavily against the warmth behind him, feeling strong arms wrap around him, comforting him as he slept.



Ronnie came back to the room ten minutes later only to see that Brian had fallen back onto the bed, his breathing short, slightly erratic, as if he had a fever. Dropping the matioation and the food he'd brought to go with them on his bedside table, he quickly pulled off his shoes and shirt before sitting on the bed behind the sleeping boy, pulling Brian to sit in his lap.

"You foolish boy, you shouldn't be drinking when you're sick." He said softly, more to himself then to Brian. "I wonder what you did to make you drink so, you only do that when something's wrong. I've been your roommate since the beginning of September and now it's mid-November, so I should know you as well as I'd know anybody." Absentmindedly smoothing his hair, Ronnie felt Brian stir a little before settling again, still asleep. "Don't worry, you'll be fine. I'll protect you," he said wrapping his arms around Brian tighter before laying down with him, Brian's head nestled safely under his chin, their bodies pressed together, Ronnie hugging him from behind, as if he could pass his health along to the other boy.

Soon both of them were breathing deeply, the fall morning sun enveloping them in their quiet world of peace.

====
A new story! Yippee!:: jumps for joy:: Brian and Ronnie will be having a bit of fun later on, but how much fun can you have with a sick person. ..please... don't any of you answer that. I don't want my fragile innocent (snicker) mind to be ruined.

Anyway, I'll be back soon. I'm not sure how long this is goinglastlast, but it will be interesting, I'll be posting chapter two soon. Please don't hate that it's short, I'm just building up for something longer and more interesting for later, hopefully, enjoy!
D. I.

----

Chapter 2

HE PLAYS FOR THE OTHER TEAM
DAISUKE ICHIGO

:Summary: The trials and tribulation of two college students as hey find out more about their true selves. Ronnie, the younger girlie-boy and Brian the older tan skinned mystery, together they learn a lot about themselves. (I suck as summaries, please don't hate?)

Here's chapter two! Yippee! I hope y'alls enjoy this new story just as much as y'all enjoyed my last post! DI


FIRST MEETINGS


Brian woke up again, alone in Ronnie's bed with cool, damp cloth on his forehead. Looking up at the ceiling, he focused his attention on the posters his roommate had nailed up there, remembering the day they had met.

~~~~~~~~~~

Brian pressed his thumb against the identification pad to his building with his arms loaded with his computer for classes, and kicking a crate with CD's through the door. Setting the computer on top of the crate, Brian pushed up his wire rimmed glasses, looking for the elevators when somebody picked up his computer.

"Excuse me? What are you doing?" he asked the other boy, who was now holding the computer. This boy was wearing a black bandanna tied in the back of his head under the bangs of his shoulder length brown hair. He looked taller then Brian's 5'6", possible 6' 2", holding the computer like it was nothing.

"You looked as if you could use a little help. I'm Damien Leos, the RA, I'm just over there," Damien replied pointing to a hallway to their right.

"Okay, thanks. I'm Brian Grey, I live on the fourth floor in the blue cell," he replied picking up his CDs and following Damien to the elevators.

"I was in blue my first year, it's one of the nicer cells." Damien said as the elevator stopped to admit them on the first floor.

"Hey, wait, please hold the elevator," a voice called as a long red haired boy ran through the foyer of the dorm building, with a large blue duffle slung over his shoulder, a television somehow balanced in his hands. Brian pushed the 'door open' button for the boy, as he finished crossing the room. In the elevator the boy put his television down, but still held onto his bag. "Thank you for holding the door," he said as the doors closed.

"No problem, which floor are you on?" Damien asked as the elevator began to move.

"Four, I'm in blue, I've already been up a few times, but I didn't wan to wait for the other elevator, these things are so fucking slow." Looking at the two boys in front of him, the new boys' pale gray eyes carefully studied both of their faces, as if to commit them to memory. "I'm Ronald Kir III, but most people call me Ronnie."

"I'm Brian and thisDamiDamien, the RA." Brian said extending his had for the other boy to shake. "I'm also in cell blue."

"Nice to meet you, Ronnie," Damien said also shaking hands in greeting.

The boys continued talking, explaining where they had come from as they reached the fourth floor, second from the top, and made a right from the elevator to the blue cell. Damien pressed his thumb against the ID pad and the door opened, revealing a large living room, with light blue walls. There was a couch and television on the left of them, and a small kitchen area to their right. There were four doors spread out around the room, each with a number painted on the blue, in white paint.

"So, which room were you assigned?" Damien asked as Ronnie made his way across to room three.

"I was assigned to," Brian started as he balanced his computer in one hand, digging in his pocket for his assignment card, "room three."

"Cool, were roommates," Ronnie said as he opened the door to their room. The room had two twin bed on opposite sides of the room, the head boards facing opposite sides. There were two desks, one by the window , the other by the door, and a large double closet that had a divider in the middle to separate their clothes. The floor was wooden planked, and it had appeared that Ronnie had claimed one side of the room already, the left side, leaving the right side to Brian.

Damien put Brian's computer on the desk nearest to the door, "See ya guys, I gotta go."

"Bye, tanks for helping," Brian said dropping CDs on the floor by the desk. "Hey, Ronnie, would you mind helping me bring the rest of my stuff up here?"

"Sure, no problem." Ronnie said straightening form putting bag on the floor, next to the bed. "It's not going to take me long to unpack, so okay." In the hallway heading back to the elevator the boys chatted more about their families. "So, how old are you? When's your birthday?"

"May, 30th, I'm 20 right now," Brian replied as they rode back down the elevator. "You?"

"November 17th, I'm turning 20," Ronnie replied as they reached the ground floor and went to where Brian had left his car.

At the car the boys picked up more bags before they headed back up to their dorms. It took them three more trips to get the rest of Brian's stuff. On their last trip up stairs they passed another boy lugging three heave bags to their dorm building.

"Hey, you," Ronnie called slinging shifting his box of Brian's handwritten stories to resettle it more balanced, "do you need some help?"

"Me?" the boy with short, black hair asked turning to see who was questioning him. "Nah, I'm fine, but I might need some help getting in." he said blushing sheepishly.

"That's alright," Brian said balancing his box in one hand to press the ID pad. "which floor are you on?" the three walked into the dormitory.

"I'm on two, cell green, dorm 1," he replied heaving as he leaned against the elevator wall. "I'm Pailu Frank, most people call me Pai."

"Hi Pai, this is Brian and I'm Ronnie," he said indicating to each of them. "We're roommates on four, cell blue, dorm 3."

"I'll have to come up sometime," Pailu said as the elevator stopped on his floor. "Good luck this year," he waved as he dragged his stuff off the elevator, down a green hallway.

As the doors closed Ronnie sighed thinking about how hard his junior year was going to be. "So, I meant to ask this sooner, what's your major, it looks to be writing, but I could be wrong."

"I'm a screen and stage writer." Brian said tapping the box Ronnie had set at his feet. "In that box are some of my older plays." Brian smiled as a wave of nostalgia passed through him. "I used to be big, back in the day in that foreign place called high school. My major is in English, play-write to be exact, but I'm hoping to get my name in lights, somewhere. I plan on traveling if I don't do any good in the States." The elevator stopped on four, and they walked to blue. "What's you major?"

"I'm majoring in writing, novels not plays, and my minor is in acting." He replied as they walked into their common room only to find three other boys on the couch. "Yo," Ronnie waved.

"Hey, I'm Liam, Liam Elda." A tall lanky looking fellow said straightening from leaning over the back of the couch. Liam wore his light brown hair cut short, red on its tips as it spiked away in the back. "I'm in yellow, dorm 4, I was helping Mickey here, he's in dorm 1."

"Yo, I'm Michael Dower, like Liam said, I'm in 1." Michael was sitting on the couch, a box in his lap with controllers to a PS2 and game jewel cases. "Which rooms are you in?"

"Son of a bitch," a fairly high for guy's voice erupted from behind the television. A small, mousy frame emerged, his brown hair graying with dust, two electronic cords in his hands. Looking at the long-red haired boy and at the brown haired brunette he started blushing in embarrassment. "Sorry about the out burst, I'm Kirk, Kirk Magyar. Dorm 4, my roommate isn't here yet, but it's early, only 2," extending his hand, both Brian and Ronnie accepted introducing themselves.

Ditching Brian's stuff in their dorm, the boys went back out to the common room to see if they could help Kirk, Michael and Liam. Ronnie flopped into the comfortable sagging couch on Michaels right side, Brian on his left. "Hey, Mousy, Kirk, do you need any help?" Ronnie called correcting himself before Kirk could pull himself from the tangle of cords to glare at him.

Kirk huffed with exasperation, "I'm fine, but you'd think an electronic major could put together a simple video game system, it's like damn." Dropping the wires, Kirk backed up from his place behind the television, "Ronnie, Brian, can either of you put together a PS2?"

"I had one," Brian said getting backup and going behind the TV. "Somebody, turn on the TV and change the TV input," he ordered while he fiddled with the cords Kirk had dropped in disgust. The screen automatically changed to a dark picture with a floating memory card and game CD. "There, that was simple enough."

"Fuck you," Kirk said growling as he stalked off toward his room.

"Don't mind him, he's just stressed because of moving in and the fact that he had to drive over the States just to get to Ishtar University," Michael explained as Kirks door closed.

"So, anyone else hungry enough to eat the pissy one?" Ronnie said, relieving the room of the tension that Kirk's explosion and moving in had caused.

"I'm game," Liam said as he headed toward the door, "just let me get my 'Pissy Bitch' killing sword."

The three boys laughed as they followed Liam to horm orm in yellow on the other side of their floor. The yellow dorm looked just like the blue one, except this one was covered in yellow paint.

"It's like being a banana," Ronnie said gray eyes wide open in shock as he stopped in his tracks.

"Scary, I'm out," Brian said backing up before Liam started back out from his room.

"What's wrong with the three of you?" Liam asked, giving his new friends an odd look.

"Your dorm is scary as a bitch," Michael said as he tried to calm his face.

"Pussy," Liam said under his breath as he pulled the three stunned boys out of his common dorm and back toward the elevators. "Let's just get some food, there's pizza place two blocks over that I went to a few time last year."

The other three boys fell out of their stupors as the thought of food passed through their minds, reminding them why they'd left the safety of their cell and saw the fright of Liam's. On the elevator, all three boys form blue let out breaths so hard, Liam's hair moved, a lot.

"Damn you guys are pussies," he said running his hands through his hair, putting it back in place.

"Shut up, Liam," Ronnie said smoothing his hair as the door opened on the second floor, Pailu came entered the large space, totting two other boys, also from green. They were also going out to lunch, so they decided to go in a big group and then return to Duzel Hall to eat.

The group of boys walked down the block, waving to other students they knew, inviting more people, girls now, to come back with them. By the time Liam, Michael, Brian and Ronnie made it back to blue, they had Pai, Greg and Vic from green in tow, and a group of girls Ronnie knew were also going up with them.

Back in blue, Kirk had come out from his funk and now sat playing fighting games against another boy who introduced to them as Adrian Scott, also known as Ryan. The large group of girls and boys hung out and partied all after noon, and late into the evening.

Around one the next morning, Brian and Ronnie were elected to go on another food run, so they left Duzel Hall with money in hand, and got into Ronnie's blue-black 2003 Liger and drove to a store for food. In the car Brian slumped against the leather upholstery sighing.

Ronnie looked over at his roommate, concerned, "Hey, Brian, what's wrong?"

"Hnn?" Brian asked looking at Ronnie through half lidded eyes, "Nothing, just a little tired from moving in staying up till one drinkin', y'know."

"I know just what you mean," Ronnie said running his hand through his free hair as they waited at a red light in silence. "Hey, can you go into the glove compartment to find me something to tie up my hair?" he asked as the light turned green and he pulled away.

"No prob," Brian replied digging through the glove box looking for a ribbon or scrunchie for his friend. "Found one," he said sitting up as Ronnie pulled into a 24hour grocer.

"Thanks dude," he replied pulling most of his bright hair out of his eyes with the scrunchie Brian had found. "Lets go, maybe we can get them drunk and they'll pass out."

"Don't life my spirits, you cruel, cruel boy," Brian joked as they started filling a shopping cart with chips beer and frozen pizzas. Paying for their food, the two returned to see what kind of mess their common room was in.

Back in the common room the boys saw that in their twenty minutes gone, the group had grown. There were another four girls there, and the other three boys from a different all altogether who hadn't been there earlier in the day. They two sighed as their dreams of getting any sleep before the sun rose were smashed. Steeling themselves, they walked back into the ruckus and presented the food with cheers.


Brian opened his eyes again, this time because Ronnie was there in the bed with him, sitting him across his lap to wake him to get something into him so he could take some medicine.

"So, do you think you slept long enough?" Ronnie asked, his red hair framing his face as Brian's green eyes focused on his face. "Your fevers gone down, but I don't think it's gone yet, I'll call Ryan and have him make some soup for you, that should help."

"Neh," Brian said reaching out and grabbing the bottom of Ronnie's shirt so keep the younger boy form leaving. "Don't go, stay with me."

Ronnie's gray eyes looked into Brian's green eyes, seeing the longing for comfort there, and returned to the bed, he sat back down on the bed and held his friend, petting his head again, like he had before. Brian relaxed back against Ronnie again, smelling his personal smell, a combination of his spice cologne and natural smells that reminded Brian of autumn and woods. Smiling Brian looked toward Ronnie's bright red clock to see it was already 7 that evening. Looking back up at Ronnie's face, Brian reached up a had to gently pass his hand over his roommates cheek, startling the other boy, who opened his eyes in surprise at the touch. Ronnie smiled down at the boy in his lap before gently kissing him on the lips, just a soft touch of their lips causing Brian pressed his lips back, just as gently telling his roommate that the feeling was mutual, that he loved him too.

======

Long ass chapter, be happy. The next chapter is going to be from Ronnie's point of view, possibly of the day these two met, possible of another time they were together. I hope you enjoy this story that I worked so hard to write. A lot extra characters were introduced here, most with names will be floating back in later chapters, for one reason or another. If nothing happens in the next chapter, I'll try to get something into the third chapter, please be patient, something will happen to make it worthy of this rating and this site. Thanks to everybody who has visited, and reviewed.
D.I.

---
Jasmine P.

No comments: