'I'm getting...hungry. You won't like me if I'm hungry' :roffle:
I recently enjoyed The Incredible Hulk. Oh, that movie was so much fun, it's a 4/5. But how can I not love a movie starring Tim Roth and Edward Norton. And Robert Downey Jr. was there for a bit! Come the fuck on, 3 out of 4 of my favorite adult actors. AlL I need now is a movie that stars Downey, Norton, Roth and Johnny Depp. My god, that could be a very sexy, very amazing movie.
On the topic of favorite actors, I'm happily awaiting my new purchases that star Downey. I saw a part of Kiss Kiss Bang Bang earlier and decided I needed the entire thing unedited and bought it. I'm in a good enough mood at the moment. I've been pretty alone for the past week. Well, I mean, I've hung out with my brothers, but it's not the same socialization that I need which is the problem. I need people my age and people who understand me but until that happens I'll keep to myself. The only person who is guaranteed to be with me. Myself.
Well, this is not supposed to be a negative journal, so back to the happy.
I'm looking forward to and waiting for the following movies: gonzo: The Life and Works of Hunter S. Thompson, Hancock, The Dark Knight, Tropic Thunder, Watchmen, other. I can't remember them all at the moment. I seriously know there are others. This is the Summer of Movies for me apparently. 2007 was the Summer of Driving. Once I got my license all I did was drive around. I drove with Alex, I drove alone. It's all I did, drove somewhere and nowhere. 2008 is the Summer of Movies. I'm keeping track of how many movies in theaters, on DVD and how many box sets of TV shows I've watched. TV shows I think are only around 5. Theater Movies are 6 different movies, two have been viewed twice since I've been here, DVD and TV movies has got to be about 25+. I need something to do aside from read and watch movies.
My summer reading has so far included Wired Mag, Esquire Mag, Sin City 1-5, Iron Man: Beneath the Armor, Memnoch the Devil, Wizard 200 Mag, pt 1 and pt 2, and I've partially read Frank Miller's The Dark Knight Returns, By the Sword, The Vampire Armand, there are others scattered everywhere. I pick up books all the time and can't remember them all.
I need to get away some time this week. I was spoiled last week :< :sigh: I'll get out at some point. And I seriously want to get down to Busch Gardens before summer's over. Before I move back to Norfolk. I guess I can wait without losing it longer. I'll just keep going to the movies. They help and are fucking entertaining.
Adios for now
:salute and bow:
Jasmine P.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment