November 1, 2007

All Hallow's Eve

So, last night was fun as all fucking hell! I spent just about all afternoon hanging out with Lizabeth before the party then we hopped a ride from Allison over to Glenn's for the party. Before leaving Whitehurst though, we grabbed a whole mess of extra candy from the cafeteria. Awesome, yes! It's for CR so whenever I see him today or something he gets a big Styrofoam box of chocolate.

To the beginning of the evening. After dinner Lizabeth and I took the time to get our costumes together. I still have stitch marks all over my arms, but i also haven't taken a shower yet...That might help, but Prismacolor markers take forever to wash off. I was Hawk from www.applegeeks.com if he were a zombie =D Lizabeth was a dirty hobo with injuries from various fights and stuff. It was fun putting these together. Glenn's costume was by far the most intricate, he was dressed as Iron Man. Hell, his costume was 60% sheet metal and he had a tap light on his chest. Nick was a catholic priest; Jason a gypsy, Allison a fairy, CR the Great Pumpkin, AJ was the Flash, Sean N was a fetal baby monster, Vadym...I never knew what he was...Dan F was a pirate, Zorro was Zorro, Travis was V, Alan was also Zorro, I think, Dan D was Superman and his girlfriend, Amanda, was Superwoman.

So, we get to Glenn's at 8 and Stephanie makes me a drink with vodka, orange juice, parrot bay and ginger ale. I drink three of these concoctions and i'm tipsy by 9.30. I know I never got drunk, I was just tipsy. Nobody believed me though, and after a while i just became passive and listened to their orders...somewhat.

Between the first two drinks I played a few games of Wii tennis before chatting with people while partially watching Return of the Killer Tomatoes. I drank a third drink sometime then, then I drank a bunch of water and ate Oreos and chocolates. I was rocking by now, it was fun floating around Glenn's place. Hmm, I harassed Travis for hugs and then chilled on the balcony with AJ just chatting and getting some fresh air until I was cold. I continued sitting and drinking cup after cup of water for a while whilst chatting and watching the movie.

Not too long after this, we went outside to break Glenn's Dora pinata. AJ slit her throat with a sabre and I think Jason finally took her apart when a flunge and the sabre. Candy was consumed and I floated up the stairs. I think I'd had a fourth drink by now and was reeling once more. It was fun, and I still know I wasn't quite drunk. I'd taken 1500mg of Tylenol right before the party, so I think the alcohol and the pain killers affected me as such, but :shrug: Inside the apartment I drank more water and spoke about whatever I was talking about. I do remember I said 'fuck' a lot, but I always say fuck a lot. Seriously.

Hmm, CR appeared sometime and then we all walked down to Red Dog and I drank coffee and ate some pizza that Nick paid for. 4.25 for coffee and some pizza isn't that bad though. They said I was being loud, I don't think/know if i was, but the funny things is I'm not normally that loud. Anywho, CR, J, Allison, Lizabeth and I walked back to Glenn's place and I was ordered to stay on the couch and rest. I never fell asleep, and I was always aware enough of my surroundings. I was a little sleepy though, but now is when I became passive. I laid on the couch for a while, but Vadym and Dan F stole my seat when I got up to pee. I then laid down in front of the TV for a while before taking the couch once more.

We hung out there just relaxing for a while but Lizabeth was dead on her feet and I was sober enough that I wasn't reeling anymore. I asked Zorro to drive us back because CR was busy playing video games and Glenn was over there too and I was in no mood to raise me voice to get him to drive us back. He dropped the two of us off and I returned to my room pleasantly buzzed again. From what, I've no clue since the last things I'd had to drink were water and coffee. I slept fine, but was slightly worried when I woke up after 5, I'd thought that maybe I was going to vomit, but I'm happy I didn't. I slept until 10 then finally woke up for the day, and decided to skip my 11 o'clock math class. I'm mad hungry now though.

Adios for now
:salute bow:
Jasmine P.

No comments: