So, apparently every Monday Elizabeth and I will spend the majority of our evenings in Borjo drinking coffee, chocolate or cider and then chat for a few hours. 3-4 apparently. These evening long conversations are about various things that neither of us really want to think about or talk about to anyone else because we both know we won't tell anyone else about said conversations. We're thinking about adding Allison to the mix...we'll have to invite her but make sure that Jay doesn't show up. It's a girl thing pretty much. But interesting convo all the way.
So, I walked back to Whitehurst about 11 and I happened upon CR and Nick chatting having finished a night of sabre. It was fun listening to Nick talk. The stories are always just that random and silly. If I've ever meet anyone who'll have better exes, that's damn near the impossible. Well, it's a few different things, but they make for funny, yet awkward at times, conversation. I look forward to next Monday, God only knows what'll happen.
Adios for now
:salute bow:
Jasmine P.
October 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment